by Patsy Griffin (2019-09-11):
- Rebase to tzdata-2019c
- Fiji will observe DST from 2019-11-10 to 2020-01-12.
- Norfolk Island will begin observing Australian-style DST on 2019-10-06.
by Patsy Griffin (2019-07-01):
- Rebase to tzdata-2019b
- Brazil will no longer observe DST going forward.
- The 2019 spring transition for Palestine occurred 03-29, not 03-30.
by Patsy Griffin Franklin (2019-03-26):
- Rebase to tzdata-2019a
- Palestine will start DST on 2019-03-30, rather than 2019-03-23 as
- Metlakatla rejoined Alaska time on 2019-01-20, ending its observances
of Pacific standard time.
by Patsy Griffin Franklin (2019-01-02):
- Rebase to tzdata-2018i (includes changes from tzdata-2018h)
- São Tomé and Príncipe changed from UTC+01 to UTC+00 on 2019-01-01.
- Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan changed from UTC+06 to UTC+05 on 2018-12-21.
- Created a new zone Asia/Qostanay since Qostanay, Kazakhstan didn't
transition with the Qyzylorda change.
- Metlakatla, Alaska will observe PST for this winter only.
- Predict that Morocco will continue to adjust clocks around Ramadan.
- Also include predictions for Iran from 2038 through 2090.
by Patsy Griffin Franklin (2018-10-29):
- Rebase to tzdata-2018g
- Morocco will remain at UTC+1 rather than switching back to UTC+0 as
planned. This change is effective Octobober 28, 2018.